Consultation with the community and other statutory bodies in accordance with the requirements stated in Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Part 5 – Pre-submission consultation and publicity, regulation 16, took place during the period – January to February 2018.
The consultation was conducted by East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) and we were informed that ten (10)representations received. Six were from statutory agencies who were either recording "no comment" or making minor suggestions on how the 'Plan' policies might be worded. Three objections were received.
One raises an objection regarding exclusion of a site on the Oundle/Glapthorn border. Another objects to the Local Green Space designation. The third objects to the tightness of the village boundary around certain properties and to the policy against all "back-fill". This is just a brief summary of the representations and copies of the full submissions are available (personal details have been redacted by ENC).
Following the Regulation 16 consultation the Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan was submitted, by ENC, for Independent Examination
The independent examiner has completed his work and we expect to have a copy of his final report on 23rd April 2018. Subject to content of that report, a referendum on the Neighbourhood Plan will be held on Thursday, 5th July 2018 and will be arranged and managed by ENC. To see a message from the 'examiner', and to read the responses to the 'Regulation 16' Consultation, click the following link – Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan Independent Examination
Listed below are several documents including the Plan and Policies Map together with all the supporting and reference information, which formed part of the Regulation 16 consultation.
Glapthorn Parish Council is working to reduce its carbon footprint. All documents are available on this website in preference to providing paper copies.
- Executive summary of Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan v3.1 December 2017 (PDF, 8.2 Mb)
- Appendicies to the Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan (PDF, 592 Kb)
App 1 Consultation review
App2 Statements of principle which guided vision and objectives
App 3 Extracts from the North Northamptonshire Joint Core Strategy
App 4 Site identification and descriptions
App 5 Site assessments
- Policy Map for Parish (PDF, 762 Kb)
- Policy Map for Village (PDF, 159 Kb)
- Dec 2017, Consultation Statement (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Response from Pro Vision (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
- Appendicies to Consultation Statement (PDF, 4.2 Mb)
- Speeding vehicles in Glapthorn - McQuade report Dec 2015 (PDF, 2.9 Mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Equality Impact Accessment (EIA) (PDF, 811 Kb)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) (PDF, 157 Kb)
- Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) (PDF, 168 Kb)
- Reg 16 response, EA (PDF, 28 Kb)
- Reg 16 response, HE (PDF, 152 Kb)
- Reg 16 response, NE (PDF, 75 Kb)
- Policy Assessment and Evidence Base Review (PDF, 2.8 Mb)
- Local Development Plan Documents (including NNJCS and RNOTP)
- National Planning Policy Framework
- Neighbourhood Planning General Regulations 2012