Note that the versions of the Neighbourhood Plan and Policy Maps shown below were amended after the Consultations and have been superseded by later versions for Regulation 16, Independent Inspection and Referendum purposes.
The documents produced for Regulation 14 are provided below to maintain the record of the progress of the Neighbourhood Plan.
Consultation with the community and other statutory bodies in accordance with the requirements stated in Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Part 5 – Pre-submission consultation and publicity, regulation 14, took place during the period – August to October 2017.
Following consideration of the consultation responses and after discussion at a Public Forum on 9th November 2017, the revised Plan was approved by the Parish Council at its meeting held on 13th December 2017, with a recommendation that it be adopted and submitted to East Northamptonshire Council in accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
The relevant Regulation 14 documents are listed below.
*Glapthorn Parish Council is working to reduce its carbon footprint. All documents are available on this website in preference to providing paper copies.
- Reg 14 Plan, Final and Full version (PDF, 2.1 Mb)
Reg 14 Draft Plan Final Version
- Local Development Plan Documents
- The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012
- National Planning Policy Framework
- Neighbourhood Plan, Short version (PDF, 446 Kb)
- Policy Map for Village (PDF, 159 Kb)
- Policy Map for Parish (PDF, 762 Kb)
- Equality Impact Accessment (EIA) (PDF, 811 Kb)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) (PDF, 157 Kb)
- Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) (PDF, 168 Kb)
- Policy Assessment and Evidence Base Review (PDF, 2.8 Mb)
- Local Development Plan Documents (including NNJCS and RNOTP)